Garden antiques shop in Paris...

While shopping the flea markets in Paris on our trip we happened upon this sweet garden shop in the area.  I am not sure if it was part of the flea markets or not but it stole my attention in less than a second.  The creative displays made my heart skip a beat.  I snapped a picture of the flower box hedge before I had a chance to see how many inspiring spaces they had created.  
Each was a simple collection of vintage pieces but they were done so well, maybe it was the repetition or the negative space around them I am not sure even now, but I know it was they type of display that sticks in your memory.  I left feeling extremely inspired.  I loved everything about it! 
 
















images by christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment