weekend wishes


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!  It is going really nicely here.  The weather is perfect and I am doing a little "summer cleaning" as Spring completely passed me by.  I found out yesterday that our container has left France and I could not be more excited!  It means a lot of work but hopefully fun work to come.  Keeping our fingers crossed that it all goes well!

Just a few things that caught my eye this week ...


Another fantabulous looking lemon tart recipe.. (I say looking because I like a good photo with my recipes)
I am completely smitten with Jenny's art..  simply wonderful to have an original piece!



image via christina for greige
Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment