New Coffee Table

Since the addition of the new curtains to our living room, our big ole chunky ottoman just feels too big, bulky and dark for the look I’m after.  I initially chose this particular ottoman for baby safety reasons, but now I’m not so sure that there isn’t a better option available. 

image

image

Here are a few that have caught my eye recently.

Williams Sonoma Bryce Coffee Table ($550)

I’m thinking of going round this time since our couch is so square.  I’m kind of in love with this one. I love the thick, dark wood paired with the shiny silver legs in an x-shape.  If you know of a similar, less expensive version, I’d love to know about it!

image

I can’t find the link for this one, but perhaps I could find a similar one and have it upholstered and add the nailhead trim? 

image

Or maybe a pair of x-benches?  Restoration Hardware $325 (on sale- ha!) – for one!

image

I’m especially fond of this version from Wisteria ($259)

image

But the Ballard Designs seats ($269- x- bench; Courbe Ottoman- $239) are great because you can choose from a variety of colors!

image image

This West Elm storage bench ($325) is pretty cool.   But which color??  Probably the grey.

image

The Crate & Barrel Collette Bench ($599)– always a classic.

image

I also like what A Thoughtful Place found for her living room.  K Mart ($129- but Courtney scored it for $99!)  Lucky dog! :)

image

And here is a more modern version of what we have now.  Hines Square Ottoman by Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams.  And by the way Mitch and Bob, could you please list your prices on your website??

image 

I’m undecided.  I’m going to put a design board together to see what I think looks best and continue looking around some more.  I’m considering changing the side tables, possibly the lamps, and adding a new accent chair or chairs and table to complete the living room.  Should I just pull the trigger on #1??

Have a Great Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment