5 Things I Can’t Live Without

Hi friends!  Hope y’all had a great weekend and are looking forward to Spring Break!  Over the weekend I tried a bit of gardening for the first time ever.  It’s hard work!  We planted some geraniums in our backyard since our yard gets no shade and geraniums can take the direct sunlight.  We were happy to hear at the checkout that they were 50% off too!!

image image

I’ll be sure to show you the finished result after I get it all done (hopefully next weekend:)

In the meantime, my girl Cassie at Hi Sugarplum tagged me in the “5 Things I Can’t Live Without” series and so it’s time to play along:)   I chose 5 things I use pretty much daily.

image

1.  Magazines/Catalogs.  As much as I love searching the net for design ideas and reading design blogs, I sometimes feel that I need a break from the computer.  Usually, at night, I’ll grab a magazine and flip through the pages before bed. 

2.  Coffee.  I start everyday with a cup of Starbuck’s Espresso Roast proudly brewed at home and enjoyed in a chevron mug.

3.  Soft Pillow.  I sleep with a super soft pillow that I can mush into the perfect position for nestling my head in since I’m a stomach/side sleeper.  I super heart my pillow:) 

4.  Cetaphil cleanser.  Since my skin is sensitive, this is the only cleanser for me.  I’ve been using it since my early 20’s when my dermatologist recommended it to me.  It doesn’t lather, which is a bit of a bummer, but it makes my skin so smooth.

5.  Curling Iron.  This is no average curling iron- it has a 2 inch barrel!  Perfect for creating smoothness and some body but without making my hair curly.

*******

Of course, I couldn’t live without this face either! (Baby’s first Shipley donut!)

image

********

Okay, Courtney (A Thoughtful Place)- You’re It! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment