New Additions Under $30

I am so, so happy for Friday!  We have a busy day planned, some contractors coming to the house early for a simple mirror project that I can’t wait to show you next week!   And since I like to keep y’all in the loop when I find cute things for the home for not a lot of money, here are some of my favorites lately:

First up are these quatrefoil reversible handtowels from TJ Maxx.  I bought the bath towels too, but they weren’t very absorbent, so they’re back in the laundry pile.  The bath towels were $8.

DSC_0033

These West Elm chevron accessories are holding my toothbrush/paste and contact case.   The tumbler was $8 and the little tray was $6.  I almost got these instead.

DSC_0034

This white lacquer tray from the Container Store was $10.  Although I really don’t like to keep beauty products on the bathroom counter, it’s convenient to have a few daily essentials close at hand.

DSC_0036

Next up – James’ bathroom.  I just picked up this fun, green soap dispenser from Crate & Barrel for $7.  It comes in other colors too.

DSC_0020

(couldn’t resist adding this shot that captured James’ reflection in the mirror!)

DSC_0021

Also in James’ bathroom is this wooden crate I found at Michaels for around $10-15.  It’s not new, but I love it for containing all of his bath stuff.

DSC_0023

And in his nursery, my “You Are My Sunshine” print from Pretty Smitten ($18) has finally been hung.  I had a hard time finding a simple, shiny silver frame, but lucked out at Wal-Mart and found this one for $10!  

DSC_0011

Speaking of Wal-Mart, these faux green apples were only $1 each!

DSC_0052

But check out this fun elephant that was $15 at Homegoods!  How cheery!  It will probably live on the white dresser in the future.

DSC_0040

And finally, Z Gallerie has these awesome round crocodile trays for $30.  They also come in lime, aqua, silver and white.

DSC_0041

Happy, happy weekend to you my friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment