Party Planner Extraordinaire {Baby Shower}

I’ve been wanting to introduce you to my friend Erin for a long time now, and so I’m happy that today is finally the day:)  Erin and I met while we were both working at the same law firm.  I started as a law clerk while still in law school and Erin was one of the first people to really welcome me to my new job.  As I got to know her better, it became evident that her real passion wasn’t necessarily an office-type job, but that of an event coordinator/party planner.  It was Erin who planned all of our corporate events including our somewhat infamous year-end party every year.  When I was planning my wedding, she was my go-to girl for information and to bounce ideas off of.  I adore her sense of style and her flair for making things pretty. 

Erin left the firm (I’m still there- part-time!), moved to New York, and is now back in Houston, starting her own event planning business!!  I’m beyond proud of her and thrilled that she is pursuing her dream and God-given talent. 

I asked Erin to send me some pictures of a baby shower that she recently hosted for one of her long-time girlfriends.  image

image

image

 image image

   image

image

image

image

image

image

 image image

image

image

Sources:

Location: Personal Residence 

Invitations: Tiny Prints

Flowers: Michelle Balch (formerly with Bergner and Johnson) and Suzette Davenport

Linens and Chair Rentals: Wedding Flowers by Lisa

Candy bar: Pink striped candy bags and gold twisty ties from Palmer Packaging

Little Lady and Hey Baby Stickers on candy bags: Bering's 

Merci stamp and gold ink: Paper Source

Cupcake Topiary on Candy Bar: Made by Erin via online tutorial http://www.thepartydress.net/2011/02/cupcake-liner-pomander-tutorial/

Ribbon Cake: Kathy Warnecke with Bessie's Bakery

Doesn’t that look like such a sweet shower??  And the attention to detail!  I would seriously need her help to pull off a party like that!  And she makes it look effortless!  If you or someone you know is interested in talking to Erin about her services, you can email her at: 

erin.rene.brown@gmail.com

image

I know she’d love to hear from you and would really be able to create a special day for your next event! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment