Faux Flower Fan

Yes, I admit it! While I prefer the real deal, I have a few faux flowers around my home.  Since our color palette is pretty neutral, I love to add color with flowers.  I usually buy a fresh bunch from my grocery store every two weeks and keep them on the kitchen island and/or breakfast table.  But, I love the pay-once-never-die option that faux flowers bring.

Real

image

Faux- JoAnn’s (4 stems in this vase)

image

Real

image

Real

image

Real

image

Faux- Pottery Barn.  These are a new addition to our kitchen.  I really like them:)  Could maybe use a stem or two more.  I have 4 here – vase is from Target.

image

Real- I love to keep a couple stems by the kitchen sink. 

image

Real- love the height and color and they aren’t even all blooming yet.

image

Real- left over from James’ party.  I don’t normally do red, but these are gorgeous!  Little $1 vases from Wal-Mart.

image

Real – already wilting after just a few days :(

image

Faux- Crate & Barrel.  I’m planning to put it in this.  I can never keep real orchids alive.

image

Faux- Pottery Barn?? I can’t remember, I’ve had them forever.  The grass stems are from Pier 1.  Vase is a recent purchase from World Market.

image

Real-  love to keep a few stems in my office too.  Daisies are super inexpensive.  Vases from Crate & Barrel.

image

image

Real

image

Real

image

Faux- these are the hydrangea’s previously pictured in the living room. 

image

Real- but I don’t normally keep fresh flowers in my closet!

image

*******

P.S. A big thanks to Elsa at Casa Greer!!!  I won her giveaway, a $50 gift certificate to Home Goods!!  Yay!!!!  Thanks – can’t wait to go shopping!!

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment