Colorful Cooking

The post yesterday on the paint colors in my home reminded me that while I was out shopping the other day, I passed by Williams Sonoma and saw the Le Creuset dutch ovens in the most wonderful new colors.

Of course, they’ve always had these mostly primary colors and I’ve often randomly pondered which color I would choose, were I to invest in one.  You’ve pondered this too, right?! But I never could decide.  Nothing else in my kitchen is red, so I don’t think I’d choose her; the ivory is kind of plain; the orange and greens are nice; not so sure about the blue, but yellow is also cool.

image 

But now they have a beautiful plum, teal, black and white. 

image

image

image

image 

But, the one I really love and think I would purchase for our home is OCEAN.  A gorgeous color!

image    

My question to you is: (1) what color do you have or would you choose, and (2) if you do have one, is it worth the investment? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment