Playing with Pumpkins

We have a console table in our entry way that I dressed up for fall over the weekend.  And I guess I was feeling a bit playful with the adorable “softball” pumpkins that we found at the pumpkin patch, so I made them into a Mr. and Mrs. 

image

I just used jute, ribbon, buttons, straight pins and (for the Mrs.) false eyelashes! 

image image 

I think they make a cute couple. 

image

image

 image 

I guess some kids never grow up! 

**********

I’m sharing this post with these lovely blogs: {M} Between Naps on the Porch * Making The World Cuter * Thrifty Decor Chick * Skip To My Lou * Keeping it Simple * Mad in Crafts * Super Stinky Boys * C.R.A.F.T. {T} Today’s Creative Blog * All Thingz Related * Sugar Bee * New Nostalgia * I’m Topsy Turvy {W} Blue Cricket Design * Me and my Bucket * Someday Crafts * Domestically Speaking * My Backyard Eden {Th} House of Hepworths * Somewhat Simple * The Shabby Chic Cottage * Beyond The Picket Fence * Life as Lori {F} Serenity Now * Infarrantly Creative *Just a Girl * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Decor Mamma * Remodelaholic * Fingerprints on the Fridge * Fun to Craft * Miss Mustard Seed * The Shabby Nest * The Inspired Room * A Few of My Favorite Things * My Romantic Home {S} A Vision to Remember * Funky Junk Interiors * A Little Lovely * Tatertots and Jello * Be Different Act Normal {S} I Heart Nap Time * Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment