Office Rug Dilemma

Okay guys, it’s Friday night and I need some help deciding on a rug for my office.   I originally had my eye on the grey trellis rug pictured below in my inspiration board, but West Elm doesn’t carry it anymore.  I found a similar rug online, but then got to thinking about doing a sheep skin one.  Then . . .  I started wondering if I should even do a rug at all because my office floor has tan carpet. 

As a reminder, here’s my original plan:

Collages1

I’m 99% sure I’m going with this chandelier from Overstock.

image

And here are my yellow walls, curtains, desk, chair, and tan carpet. 

James, Greek, Curtains 068

James, Greek, Curtains 065

Here are the rugs I was considering:

1.  Sandoval Grey {Peerless Rugs}

image 

*OR*

2.  Himalaya White Rug {Overstock}

image

What do you think?  Is there a better one out there, am I on the right track, or do you think I should forego the rug altogether since I have carpet?  I really value your opinion.  What say you? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment