I Might Be Ridiculous

because I couldn’t resist buying this cute “Merry Christmas” sign . . . LAST MONTH!!!  I found it at Hobby Lobby, where, apparently Christmas is upon us.  Have you seen those signs, “Christmas is coming, are you ready?”  I always laugh when I see them, but this time, they lured me in.

image

I’m really not into a rush for Christmas, in fact, I love the fall season and Thanksgiving.  But this will be the first Christmas in our new home and with James.   I have a memory of being a young girl, probably around 4, on Christmas Eve, and my dad coming into my room before bed and sharing with me the story of Jesus and how that is why we celebrate Christmas.   Now, I get to pass on these things to my son. 

And in the spirit of sharing, I’m passing along that in honor of her 32nd birthday, Beauty in the Attempt is giving away a $32 gift card to Target and also a lovely butter dish.  Go here to enter. 

Also, I have updated my blogroll, which you can check out under “Blog Love” in my sidebar.  Have a great weekend y’all!   . . . And if you are ridiculous too, please let me know so I can have some company:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment