Happy Friday!

Ah, the end of another week and the beginning of the weekend!  Why does this make a stay-at-home-mom so happy?  Perhaps because it means dad is home too and we get some major family time.  But, truth is, I don’t dread Mondays because I love my (new) job:)

Sadly, my little guy was sick this week.  He’s on the mend, but I think he felt like this

image

which made mom feel like this 

image

Needless to say, I didn’t get much done this week.  Except, oh yeah, this was the week I agreed to do some contract work for my old firm.   I did manage to complete the work in between naps and over a few late nights.   But this weekend, I am determined to finish making the curtains for my office and complete a few other projects around the house.  Isn’t it a great feeling to go into the weekend with a fresh start attitude?  And our weather isn’t hurting things.  Houston is currently enjoying those rare couple of weeks each year when the weather is absolutely perfect.  And we REALLY enjoy it after sweltering in the humid heat all summer.  What are your weekend plans? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment