Holiday Gift Guide {the paper lover}

Welcome to the 3rd installment of:

Honey We’re Home’s

2010 Holiday Gift Guide! 

In case you missed it, “For the Home” and “For Him” gift guides were installments 1& 2.  Jimmy’s gift guide “For Him” will be a tough act to follow.  He may know the men, but I know paper! 

Can I tell you a secret?  I’ve always dreamed of owning a paper store.   I’d fill it with all things beautiful and lovely related to paper and pens and pencils and markers and calendars and journals and ribbon and stickers and stationery and greeting cards . . .  I would have everything displayed on pretty shelves organized by color or style or artist and would chat with my customers, offering them tea or coffee while they browsed around.  Of course, fresh flowers would adorn the counter and I would spend all my time there and never come home- ha!  But, for now, I love to visit our local papieries and just browse- for.hours!  Here’s just a few things I’ve had my eye on and would love to receive as a gift, so I hope you get some ideas too.  This post could have gone on forever . . .

Pink Loves Brown Paper Suitcases {$11.50 - $15} 

small: 3" x 8" x 6"
medium: 3.25" x 10" x 7"
large: 3.5" x 12" x 8"

Now this isn’t what I normally think of when I think of paper, but aren’t these cute?? They come in several color combinations too.

image

Pink Loves Brown Bookplates {$8 for 8; $21 for 24}

Combines my love of paper + books!

image

Snow & Graham Wall 2011 Calendar or Accordian Calendar {$30.00 & $11.00} 

Yes, I already bought the wall calendar for my office!

image image

 image

Iomoi Pencils {$15 for 14} Pens {$20 for 14}

Would love to see pens and pencils like these on my desk.  Too pretty to put in a drawer!

image image image

  Pixielimepres Calling Card {$22 for 50}

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noteworthy Return Address Stickers {$24 for 70} 

Isn’t it fun to use a cute return address labels when using traditional mail?  These are awesome because they have so many personalized options to choose from.

image image

Noteworthy Personalized Stationery {$27.50 for 1 notepad- 100 sheets} 

Notepads like these make great gifts for a friend or for yourself.  I like to keep a set on my desk for jotting little notes and to-do’s.

image image

Japanese Masking Tape {$8} 

I didn’t even know about these until recently, but they make me smile.

image image

image image

Papyrus Box Thank You Notecard {$14.95 for 12} 

I still love to give and receive a handwritten Thank You in the mail. 

image image

Martha Stewart Peony Thank You Notecards {$10 for 10}

image

Papyrus Floral Blank Notecards {$24.95 for 40}

image image

Dabney Lee Stationery 

The cool thing here is you get to customize the product with different pattern, color and font.  I warn you: you could be here waaay past your bedtime.

image

Dabney Lee MonogrammedDesk Calendar {$25}

Would it be weird to have a wall calendar AND a desk calendar in my office??

image

Dabney Lee Clipboard {$50}

image

Jonathan Adler Mini Journal {$14.95 for set of 3} 

If you like your paper a little bit hip, JA is the way to go.

image

Jonathan Adler Ink Pen $18.95

image

Jonathan Adler Stylish Stationery

{file folders $9.95, journal set $6.95; sticky notes $6.95; luggage tags $5.95, magnetic board $16.95}

image

Elum Journal {$21.96}

Even if you don’t keep a diary-type journal, these notepads are perfect for writing down those ideas you need to get out of your head or your grocery list.  How pretty are those covers?

image image image

 Penguin Classic Limited Edition Bookset designed by Coralie Bickford Smith. 

I’m sure you’ve seen these beautifully bound classic books before and swooned, so it’s no shocker they’re on my list:)  I think a set would look perfect here

image

Ug, I could go on and on!

**********

image

My friend Courtney {A Thoughtful Place} is kicking off a wonderful series called

Holiday Haven

dedicated to staying sane and slowing down amidst all the potential craziness that the holidays can bring.  I’m excited to be her first guest poster today and I’m sharing how I love to unwind at the end of the day.  I hope you enjoy the series!

image

*********

And ONE more thing-

It’s our 3 Year Anniversary today! 

0224

Love you babe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment