DIY {New Year Banner}

Are you ready to welcome the new year?  As much as I truly enjoyed the holidays and want to savor those sweet memories forever, I know there are wonderful new memories to be made in the new year.  For instance, in January, I’m looking forward to meeting those of you who are going to Blissdom and my son will turn 1 (really, already?!) in March. 

So, let's kick off the new year with a little DIY banner!

image

image

image 

Here’s how I made it with my handy dandy Silhouette machine.

imageimage

Et Voila!

image

p.s. Did you spy the three books sitting politely at the corner of my desk?  They were a Christmas gift to me from one of my best girlfriends, Karen.  She really knew I would love these books and I do!   Thank GOD for GIRFRIENDS!!! :)

image

**********

The deadline to enter the Silhouette Giveaway is Friday, December 31, 2010 at midnight central time.  The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 1, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment