Our Christmas Table

Is Christmas already over?!  Say it isn’t so!  Our Christmas was so wonderful, spent with both my family and Jimmy’s, watching James play with the presents his Grandparents spoiled him with, and eating way too much!  How was your day?  Do you feel like it’s over too soon too?  But we still have a few more days of December, so I’m keeping Christmas alive here a while longer:)

We hosted Christmas dinner at our house this year (a first for us).  Everyone helped out in the kitchen and the atmosphere was casual and relaxed.  We got to use the formal dining room that so often is neglected. 

I used red, white, silver and a touch of light blue on the table.  The tablecloth, napkins and runner are from Cost Plus World Market.  I recently realized that World Market has some awesome table linens.  I got my Thanksgiving table runner there too.

image

I found the candle holders at Target and pretty red carnations at the grocery store. 

image

image

Our wedding china (Ralph Lauren) was paired with red chargers from Wal-Mart and red and silver napkin rings from Crate & Barrel.

image

image

The candy cane ornaments were a Home Depot find.

image

After the Christmas dinner came and went and leftovers were had on Sunday, I’m still feeling quite lazy and not too sure I’m ready for Monday.  Are you feeling the same way?  I don’t want this long weekend to end!

**********

If you missed it, you can enter to win a Silhouette SD machine here.  Winner will be announced January 1, 2011. 

**********

0 comments:

Post a Comment